EN 1335:2000 Humanized Operation Control Chair Back Backward
Chair Back Backward Durability Tester
Product model:Chair Back Backward Durability Tester is suitable to
all chairs with backward function. It is used for evaluating the
durability of the chair with backward function under the loading
Test result:loss function after the test shall not be qualified
(based on customer specified requirements can be judged).
Test purpose: evaluate durability of the chair with backward
function under the loading status.
Test object: all office chairs with back backward function.
|Testing process||Fixed chair, chair side load 225 lbs weight, imposed by external
force only between the points.|
10-30CPM done 300,000 times the speed of reciprocating motion.
|Results evaluation||No loss of function after the test.|
1. Electrically adjustable cylinder output angle
2. Specimen clamping with no tools required
3. Humanized operation control, a key to complete the test
4. Digital voltmeter, voltage monitor, off memory counter, Avoid
5. T-square linear bearing guide screw, stable, smooth.
QB/T2280-2007 ANSI/BIFMA X5.1-2002 EN 1335:2000